All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI say, 'Colors!' You say, 'Fun!' Explore the world of colors with 8 lift-the flaps. 'These colorful, playful books encourage interactive learning through prediction and repetition; but most importantly, they look really fun'. - Dr. Robert Needlman, co-founder of Reach Out and Read and author of Dr. Spock's Baby Basics With I Say, You Say, your little ones can: * Identify colors * Practice new words * Learn and play!
- Author BiographyTad Carpenter is an illustrator and designer living in sunny, snowy and forever changing Kansas City, Missouri. He has worked with clients such as Chronicle Books, Target, Atlantic Records, Sunrise Greetings, Simon & Schuster, Hallmark Cards, Kidrobot, and Family Circle. He is the author and illustrator of I Say, You Say Opposites!, I Say, You Say Animal Sounds!, and I Say, You Say Feelings!
- Author(s)Tad Carpenter
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight282 g
- Width185 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeTo 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.