All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI say small, you say BIG! I say night, you say DAY! This interactive and endlessly entertaining lift-the-flap board book emphasizes word prediction, an important language development step for young readers. As parent readers call out the word on each page, the child reader is encouraged to triumphantly answer with the opposite word, hidden beneath the flap. Fun and educational, this call-and-response technique offers a playful interactive reading experience and is a delightful and exciting way for children to learn words. With a bright, retro-style palette and round-eyed animals evoking the style of Mo Willems' naughty pigeon, the I SAY, YOU SAY board book series is perfect for today's hip babies and parents.
- Author BiographyTad Carpenter is an illustrator and designer living in sunny, snowy and forever changing Kansas City, Missouri. He has worked with clients such as Chronicle Books, Target, Atlantic Records, Sunrise Greetings, Simon & Schuster, Hallmark Cards, Kidrobot, and Family Circle. Tad also teaches as an adjunct professor in graphic design and illustration at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Tad Carpenter
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteColour illus throughout
- Weight286 g
- Width181 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tad Carpenter
- Interest Age0-5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.