All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatterns are fascinating! They can be so beautiful that people come from all over the world to see them, or so familiar you hardly tice them. They appear everywhere: beehives, dinner plates, even the bottoms of your shoes! With stunning photographs that show diverse examples from nature and artwork around the world, Bruce Goldstone reveals the secrets behind patterns and gives you some fun ideas for making your own.This title has Common Core connections.
- Author BiographyBruce Goldstone is the author of That's a Possibility, Great Estimations, 100 Ways to Celebrate 100 Days, and Awesome Autumn, among other titles. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Bruce Goldstone
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Out-of-print date02/07/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.