All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever peeked? This is the story of one little girl who couldn't resist peeking and the ultimate lesson she learned. Being the middle of five children, Marla always thought she should make sure she was t overlooked when it came time for family-related functions which included trips, gifts, meals, etc. Once she hid in the back seat of a car so she could go shopping with her mother. When she was about four years old, Marla discovered her mother hid gifts in her closet. In order to make sure her mother didn't forget a gift she wanted, Marla would peek. After peeking a couple of times, the ultimate consequence was her cure.
- Author BiographyMarla was born in San Mateo, lived in Northern California and has sold real estate for 35 years. She wrote a column in the Stockton Record for three years relating to the real estate industry. Marla now lives in South Carolina, still selling real estate. Her first book, Grandparents--The More the Merrier was completed in 2014 and is available on Amazon and CreateSpace.
- Author(s)Mrs Marla Doane Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight101 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byMrs Kathyrn Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.