Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for those who wish to develop their natural gifts or to understand more about the afterlife and see the signs that their loved ones are around them. Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Lisa Williams, and I have been working as a psychic medium for over twenty years. I never planned to work as a medium. I mean, think about it: in the '80s, having a career as a medium was never heard of. If I had gone to my teachers and said, I want to speak to dead people for a career, I would have been carted off to the nearest mental institute. In fact, there were times that my mother would joke about the men in white coats coming to get me. I thought she was serious, and I grew up thinking that I was a little weird and hiding my ability. I was lucky to have a friend who thought my weirdness was cool. She was always asking questions about it, so I started to feel more comfortable; but as friends do, we drifted apart, and I had a new circle of friends, so I went back into the closet. I still had a growing intuition, but I curbed it and didn't say anything. I just found that I knew things, and I couldn't really explain it. I was actually quite shy growing up, and I found that I conformed with society about what I believed I should be like. It was easy. I fit the mold, and I didn't say anything...many people would call that being a sheep and following the crowd. Does this sound familiar to your story? It probably does. Well let me tell you: you are rmal. Just because you have this gift doesn't mean that you have to hide it. For years I hid from it. I even hid it from my own parents for a while. For most of my life, my father has been a huge skeptic, and I remember the time when I had been working as a psychic medium for a while and he asked me when I was going to get a proper job. He was an atheist and couldn't wrap his head around the concept that our soul continues to live on when our body dies. When I finally decided to come out as a medium, it was accepted and most people had a fascination about it. It was cool to have this gift. I grew up in the United Kingdom and so we never showed emotions, never went to therapy, and we never said we loved each other. It was a very different world to what we live in w. Going to a psychic or a medium was better than going to a therapist in the United Kingdom. When you went to the therapist you were admitting that you had a problem, it was a sign of weakness. Now it's considered a gift to be aware of your challenges, and it's actually character building. I finally surrendered to my gift after my friend helped me see that I wasn't crazy and that I actually could help others. The rest is history. What I would have benefited from, though, in those early years was some structure, discipline, and understanding. Even though my grandmother worked as a medium she died before I started, and so I didn't have anyone really to talk too. The only thing that she said to me was: Always trust your gut instincts. It will never let you down. That is something I live by, and I will suggest that you do, too. Through my work, I have been guided by Spirit, which has shown me the way forward to work with my gift. I have built my gift on discipline and respect, which is something that I will enforce within you. I have developed the skill of delivering a message, as well as enhancing and fine-tuning my gift. These are things that I will help you with. Throughout this book you will come to understand the history of Mediumship, how to develop your gift, and how to see signs from your loved ones. You will be given daily exercises to enhance your gift and to help you connect to your own loved ones and those of other people.
- Author BiographyLisa Williams is a world-renowned medium and clairvoyant with an amazing ability to communicate with those who have passed on to the other side. Born in England, Lisa was discovered by Merv Griffin and introduced to audiences through two seasons of her own hit show, Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead, along with Voices from the Other Side and Lisa Williams Live. All of these shows are now airing around the world. She has also appeared on Anderson Cooper, Oprah, The Ricki Lake Show, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Larry King Live and Jimmy Kimmel Live. As well as performing in front of large live audiences worldwide, Lisa also offers workshops and courses in mediumship, developing psychic ability, intuition and meditation. In 2013 she launched the Lisa Williams International School of Spiritual Development (LWISSD) through which she delivers her classes with her own unique and very hands-on method of teaching. Through the school, Lisa offers access to her personally trained and certified mediums and psychics who are part of the LWISSD Directory. The first center for the school opened in Los Angeles in the summer of 2013 and the second is due to open in 2014. Lisa hosts her own weekly radio show on blogtalkradio.com, and writes regularly about her life and spiritual teachings on her website lisawilliams.com, where she interacts with the public as well as her site members. She is an accomplished author of books on mediumship and spirituality, including Survival of the Soul and Life Among the Dead, I Speak to Dead People, Can You? and is currently writing a new book on the topic of soul mates and soul connections. She lives in Southern California with her son, Charlie, and their two dogs, Max and Lucy.
- Author(s)Dr Lisa Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.