All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Level 1 reader with picture clue riddles and search-and-find fun! I spy a brand-new reader all about a treasure hunt! All-new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from the bestselling I SPY TREASURE HUNT to create the fifth I Spy reader in the Scholastic Reader series. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the newest reader. The first three I Spy Readers have combined sales of more than 200,000 copies!!
- Author BiographyJean Marzollo has written many award-winning children's books, including the acclaimed I Spy series and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN LUTHER KING. Jean lives with her husband, Claudio, in New York State's Hudson Valley. Walter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean Marzollo
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationGosford
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTitles Supplied/Distributed by Scholastic Australi
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width121 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.