All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling book features a collection of favourite I Spy riddles that send readers searching for hidden objects in thirteen photographs with a 'School Days' theme. Each rhyming riddle in this bright collection of photographic challenges invites children to find objects hidden throughout thematic pages.
- Author BiographyJean Marzollo has written many award-winning children's books, including the acclaimed I Spy series and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN LUTHER KING. Jean lives with her husband, Claudio, in New York State's Hudson Valley. Walter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean Marzollo,Walter Wick
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date18/09/2016
- Content Notecol
- Weight544 g
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.