All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionFull of beautiful photos taken from previously published I Spy books, as well as all-new riddles. With one spread for every month, readers will delight in finding their favorite holidays, their birth-day month and dozens of clever objects hidden within the images. It is intended for ages 5 and up.
- Author BiographyJean Marzollo has written many award-winning children's books, including the acclaimed I Spy series and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN LUTHER KING. Jean lives with her husband, Claudio, in New York State's Hudson Valley. Walter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean Marzollo,Walter Wick
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date06/09/2011
- Content Notecol
- Weight454 g
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.