All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect Halloween treat--the ninth book in the bestselling I Spy Scholastic Reader series has easy words, rebus clues, and fun search-and-find photos! All-new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun, gently spooky photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create the ninth I Spy reader. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the newest reader.
- Author BiographyJean Marzollo has written many award-winning children's books, including the acclaimed I Spy series and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN LUTHER KING. Jean lives with her husband, Claudio, in New York State's Hudson Valley. Walter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean Marzollo
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width171 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.