All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage. It can bring out the worse in us or the best of us. Marriage is what many pray for and what many others run away from. Marriage is the blending of two souls and two heartbeats into one. This has worked well for some and t so well for others but remains a necessity for any marriage to survive in a society that seems to be anti-marriage, selfish, and loveless. Your marriage can be strong, it can thrive and it can last but it takes someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves to do what is necessary. Marriage is sacrifice and if it is to be a successful one, build an altar and offer up everything that would dare to stand in its way.
- Author BiographyProphetess Delisa Lindsey is the Co-Founder of True Love Church of Refuge, Inc. located in Charlotte, NC along with her faithful husband, Apostle John Thomas Lindsey. Delisa has had several encounters with the Lord which has released a strong prophetic and power anointing seeing signs, wonders, deliverance, and healing. Delisa ministers in the word and anointing, seeing people equipped, empowered and released into their God - Given destiny. Hailing from a long line of preachers, even as dated as the mid 1850's, Prophetess Lindsey, a covenant preacher, was born from both maternal and paternal families of ministers. Prophetess Lindsey has spent nearly twenty years studying the word of God. She served eleven consecutive years as Pastoral Assistant, Armor Bearer, Board Member, and Treasurer before entering full time ministry. Prophetess Lindsey was saved at nineteen and by age twenty -one was actively engaged as a prophetic minister of the Lord Jesus Christ. She is uniquely anointed to usher in the Manifested Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ through prophetic worship. She captures her audiences as she summons Heaven's attention through prophetic song and prophetic prayer. It is her custom to test the atmosphere before ministering for the Lord's tangible presence. Prophetess Lindsey also has a unique gift of revealing the heart of the Father and the present mind of Christ to her listeners. She has a quaint sense of humor which is refreshing in a church age of legalism, rigidity and frigidity. Prophetess Lindsey is a full time pastor, who continues to preach across the nation and fulfill her prophetic call to mentor and pastor other ministers. She has a strong global ministry where she impacts thousands of lives almost daily as she releases fresh words of wisdom, revelation, warning, and instruction to five fold ministers as well the Body of Christ at large. She is the Senior Instructor at True Love Apostolic College, a prolific writer of bible studies, commentaries, prophetic articles, song writer and a devoted mother to six children whom she and her husband have raised to be active in ministry.
- Author(s)Delisa Lindsey
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.