All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train comes a isy addition to the hilarious read-aloud series from Kate and Jim McMullan, the popular creators of I'm Bad! and I'm Dirty! Now a streaming animated series! Kw what I do at night while you're asleep? Eat your trash, that's what! With ten wide tires, one really big appetite, and an even bigger smell, this garbage truck's got it all. His job? Eating your garbage and loving every stinky second of it! And you thought nighttime was just for sleeping.
- Author BiographyKate McMullan is the author of the easy-to-read books featuring Fluffy, the Classroom Guinea Pig, the middle grade series Dragon Slayers' Academy, and Myth-o-Mania, the Greek myths as told by Hades. She is also the author of the Geisel Honor Book Pearl and Wagner: One Funny Day. Jim McMullan is an internationally acclaimed illustrator and poster designer whose work can be seen in The Theater Posters of James McMullan. His most recent book is the illustrated memoir Leaving China: An Artist Paints His World War II Childhood. Kate and Jim McMullan have collaborated on many popular picture books, including I'm Brave!; I'm Fast!; I'm Big!; I'm Bad!; I'm Dirty!; and I Stink!, a New York Times Best Illustrated Book and a Boston Globe-Horn Book Award Honor Book. The McMullans live in Sag Harbor, New York.
- Author(s)Kate McMullan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width228 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim McMullan
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.