All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Lily Wilder: New Yorker, lawyer extraordinaire, blushing bride. And totally incapable of being faithful to one man.Lily s fiance Will is a brilliant, handsome archaeologist. Lily is sassy, impulsive, fond of a good drink (or five) and hasbusiness getting married. Lily likes Will, but does she love him? Will loves Lily, but does he kw her? As the wedding approaches, Lily s nights and mornings, and afterons of booze, laughter and questionable decisions become a growing reminder that the happiest day of her life might turn out to be her worst mistake yet. Unapologetically sexy with the ribald humor of Bridesmaids, this joyously provocative debut introduces a self-assured protagonist you won t soon forget. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyELIZA KENNEDY attended the University of Iowa and Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. After graduation she served as a law clerk for a federal judge, then practiced litigation for several years at a prestigious Manhattan law firm. She lives in New York with her husband and son. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Eliza Kennedy
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byJulia Whelan
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time630
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $27.30New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.00
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.