All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children are naturally curious about themselves. Tell Me Why I Talk in My Sleep offers answers to their most compelling questions about that strange phemen. Age-appropriate explanations and appealing photos encourage readers to continue their quest for kwledge. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Author(s)Samantha Bell
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTell Me Why (Cherry Lake)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.