All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.84Free postage
- AU $20.43Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times bestselling author of With This Ring comes a Wicked Worthington vel of love that defies reason... Intelligent and driven, Orion Worthington aspired to be like his mentor, the acclaimed scientist Sir Geoffrey Blayne. Logically, Sir Geoffrey s daughter would be Orion s perfect match. So why can t he keep his mind off the unruly girl who works in Sir Geoffrey s lab? Orphaned fire-cracker Francesca Penrose hopes that London is modern eugh to accept her brilliant mind despite her womanhood. But she can t help ticing Orion s mind...or his body. So they decide to run an experiment: if they give in to their passions, their attraction will simply fizzle out, with impact on their hearts...right?
- Author BiographyCeleste Bradley is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty Regency romance novels, including The Wicked Worthington, The Runaway Bride, The Heiress Brides, The Royal Four, and The Liar s Club series. She has twice been nominated for the RITA award by the Romance Writers of America. Before becoming a writer in 1999, Celeste was an artist, specializing in pottery and ceramic sculpture.
- Author(s)Celeste Bradley
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWicked Worthington
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.