Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeath may be bleak but - rest in peace - there is thing gloomy about this curious compendium of tales of the departed. Here is a book that looks at the funny side of one of life's certainties (the other being taxes ...about which thing is amusing). With advice on planning your big finish and how to attract the crowds at your funeral, as well as inspirational anecdotes involving extremely wealthy animals, headstone is left unturned in the quest for hilarity. From funeral facts and famous last words, to musings on the afterlife, all that is witty and wry about kicking the bucket is presented here for your amusement. Just don't follow the example of the Greek philosopher Chrysippus ...who died laughing.
- Author BiographyLIZ EVERS is a writer and trivia fanatic from Dublin, Ireland. Her previous books include the darkly comic compendium I Told You I Was Ill: Dying for a Laugh (2012) and To Be or Not to Be: and everything else you should know from Shakespeare (2010), a celebration of the great Bard's works and contribution to literature and language.
- Author(s)Liz Evers
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.