All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir by a middle aged man with mental health issues, for men with mental health issues and those who love them. Our culture makes it difficult for men to open up about issues they may be having. This book shares my story as I struggled with addressing a problem that was bigger than I could handle by myself and the path I took and am continuing to take to regain some semblance of my former self. What ever your illness, be it PTSD, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression or OCD this book has something to say to you. Or if you love someone who is dealing with any of these illnesses it will help shed some light on what that loved one is going through.
- Author BiographyI am a fifty-two year old male, married thirty years, three children, two sons ages twenty three and twenty six and a daughter thirteen. I felt compelled to write this book with the hope that it would help other men like me and their families, to deal with issues of mental health. By telling my story and showing others that they are not alone and do not need to suffer, if they just reach out to others and admit that they are having trouble coping with what life has dealt them.
- Author(s)MR Dean E Kresila
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.