All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf your response to a mention of the Wars of the Roses, the Sumerians or the Reformation is, 'Hmm, I've heard of that - what was that again?', then this is the book for you. This entertaining yet informative book travels back through time to fill in those embarrassing gaps in your kwledge, from the invasions of Britain, the Renaissance and the Cold War, to the American, French and Russian Revolutions, the World Wars ...and everything else you have forgotten from your school history lessons. In I Used to Kw That: History, information is broken down into manageable, bite-sized chunks, refreshing your memory of all those things you once knew but have forgotten, and filling you in on the bits that the school syllabus didn't include. From building the pyramids in Egypt to the fall of the Berlin Wall, everything you used to kw - and much that you didn't - is here.
- Author BiographyEmma Marriott is a freelance writer and editor whose previous works for Michael O'Mara Books include I Used to Know That: History, Bad History: How We Got the Past Wrong and The History of the World in Bite-sized Chunks.
- Author(s)Emma Marriott
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.