All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- Description.. .creative, imaginative and humorous... -FLORENCE HENDERSON The challenge is to find more than before and perhaps much more than a disaur This amusing and playful look at an old game addresses more t in number, but to a greater extent or degree. More than just putting together parts of animals, the attributes and characteristics of various living creatures, combined with oddly related objects and activities, come into play. This directed, abstract use of information combined with a witty imagination leads to a tangible discovery: A very odd creature that exists today!
- Author BiographyCHARLES BERLINER is an internationally known designer of scenery and/or costumes for plays, musicals, film, television and dance theatre. For several years he was the designer for the renowned Improvisational theatre Project at the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles, creating scenery and costumes for productions performed for both children and adults. One of the few recipients of an Individual Design Arts Fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts, his multi-award winning designs have been included in national and international exhibitions.
- Author(s)Charles Berliner
- PublisherCreate-A-World Publications
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreate-A-World Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Introduction byFlorence Henderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.