I Want My Epidural Back: Adventures in Mediocre Parenting by Karen Alpert (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that I'm a mom, I kw the most painful part isn't getting something giant through your hooha. It's having a real live child. If you are the kind of mom who shapes your kiddo's organic quia into reproductions of the Mona Lisa, do t read this book. If you stayed up past midnight to create posters for your PTO presidential campaign, do t read this book. If you look down your se at parents who have Domi's pizza on speed dial, do t read this book. But if you are the kind of parent who accidentally goes ballistic on your rugrats every morning because they won't put their shoes on and then you feel super guilty about it all day so you take them to McDonald's for a special treat but really it's because you opened up your freezer and panicked because you forgot to buy more frozen pizzas, then absolutely read this book. I Want My Epidural Back is a celebration of mediocre parents and how awesome they are and how their kids love them just as much as children with perfect parents. Karen Alpert's honest but hilarious observations, stories, quips and pictures will have you dding your head and peeing in your pants. Or on the toilet if you're smart and read it there.
- Author BiographyKaren Alpert loves her family, chocolate and writing, in that order. So when she's not taking care of her kiddos or drinking Hershey's syrup straight from the bottle, she's probably working on her blog Baby Sideburns where she entertains hundreds of thousands of stressed out parents every day. She is a New York Times bestselling author and also an expert nagger who relentlessly badgers her husband until he finally breaks down and does what she wants.
- Author(s)Karen Alpert
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.