All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all been there -- so taken by a lover that you just can't stop thinking about him. Your imagination runs wild, fueling your fantasies. You feel hot, feverish, out of control. Your only hope of release is to possess and be possessed. In I Want You Bad, Rachel Kramer Bussel has curated a gloriously explicit collection of riveting romance with an edge. Whether just-blooming passions, rekindled sparks, or reinvented relationships, these lovers put the object of their obsession first. From the almost-divorced couple in Aftershocks by Bella Andre, who finally confess their deepest desires during an earthquake, to a woman who tells her boyfriend just how much she lusts after ather man in Emerald's Then, these lovers push the boundaries of their trust and are rewarded for those risks. Obsessed lovers don't always do what is rational; sometimes they chase their dreams across the world and across the landscape of their lovers' bodies, as in Kayla Perrin's One Night in Paris. Lustful and literary, this book asks just how far you'll go for the man you love.
- Author BiographyRachel Kramer Bussel, of Penthouse Variation fame, writes for The New York Observer and also pens two of the top rated blogs of today. She has been featured on national media such as The Gayle King Show, Top Chef, Martha Stewart, and much more. A prolific writer and editor, her titles include Passion, He's on Top, She's on Top, Do Not Disturb, and Only You. She lives in New York City. Caridad Pineiro is an award-winning and bestselling author of over 40 novels or novellas. She has been featured on Romance Novel Television, Fox Television's Good Day New York Early Edition, New Jersey News' Jersey's Talking with Lee Leonard and WGN-TV's Adelante Chicago. Articles featuring Caridad's works have appeared in the New York Daily News, Catalina, RT BookClub, NJ Monthly, Star Ledger, Home Tribune News, Sun Sentinel, and the Waterbury Republican-American. She lives in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTempted Romance
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRachel Kramer Bussel
- Introduction byCaridad Pineiro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.