All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren are naturally drawn to animals. Sooner or later your child may ask for a dog of their own. This book will help your child learn about the care and training that their Alaskan Malamute needs, all the while they are learning with the fun activities in the book. They'll have fun with the fill in the missing vowels, word find puzzles, mazes, charts, making their own te cards, making their own bookmarks, crafts, and questions and answers. The book is a fun read as told from the Alaskan Malamute's point of view.
- Author(s)Gail Forsyth
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.