Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionChildren are naturally drawn to animals. Sooner or later your child may ask for a dog of their own. This book will help your child learn about the care and training that a Border Terrier needs, all the while they are learning with the fun activities in the book. They'll have fun with the fill in the missing vowels, word find puzzles, mazes, charts, pledges, making their own te cards and bookmarks, crafts, and questions and answers. The book is a fun read as told from the Border Terrier's point of view.
- Author(s)Gail Forsyth
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.