All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren are naturally drawn to animals. This book is a fun read as told from the Weimaraner's point of view. Your child will learn about the care and training that a Weimaraner needs, all the while they are having fun with activities in the book such as fill in the missing vowels, word find puzzles, mazes, charts, a pledge, making their own te cards and bookmarks, crafts and questions & answers on the reading material in the book.
- Author(s)Gail Forsyth
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.