All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith busy jobs, financial worries and more, it's wonder many of us experience problems with sleep at some stage in our lives. In I Want to Sleep, Harriet Griffey helps you to understand, address and overcome sleep issues as she explores the roots of sleep problems and offers practical advice on dealing with them. Harriet starts with the basics and looks at what sleep is and why we need it, as well as circadian rhythms and cycles. She explores patterns of sleep for babies, teenagers and adults, and goes on to cover common sleep issues like shift work, jet lag and worry, as well as more intense problems like insomnia. She also offers tips on relaxation, naps and sleep hygiene. Offering guidance and solutions, from the mainstream to alternative, Harriet's helpful advice is presented in a beautifully illustrated book that you will find you love to dip in and out of as you discover how to get the perfect night's sleep.
- Author BiographyI Want to Sleep is a charming and practical guide to overcoming the causes of sleep problems and getting a good night's sleep. Guidance on sleep patterns for babies, children, teenagers, adults and elders, and issues such as jet lag, insomnia and excessive tiredness.
- Author(s)Harriet Griffey
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteTwo colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.