CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHow do I teach my child about values? Busy parents like you long for help, hints, and solid strategies to enable their kids to learn the importance of having solid moral values. From love, forgiveness, and respect to compassion and honesty, I Want to Teach My Child About Values offers clear, concise information about the impact of God-centered values plus tips, lists, charts, questions, and practical, interactive suggestions for helping your child...
- Discover how values help us serve and hor God.
- Learn the importance of acceptance and respect for others.
- Explore tre effective strategies for nurturing the values God desires.
- Realize that negative words and actions hurt ourselves and others.
- Understand that our actions are affected by our attitudes.
- Author BiographyMarcy Bryan works hard not to take herself too seriously. Even so, she plays a number of no-nonsense roles: international radio personality, home-school teacher, wife, and research writer. Marcy lives with her husband and their daughter, Meghan, in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Marcy W Bryan
- PublisherStandard Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/10/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleI Want to Teach My Child About...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStandard Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width135 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.