All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a whole Busy Little World to explore! Press out all the play pieces and have fun putting them into the right places as you help out around the classroom. Can you help Miss May give the children their paint pots, find a missing lunch box and choose a storybook at the end of the day? Features fun, rhyming text, questions to prompt conversation, labels to teach key first words and twenty fun play pieces in each book!
- Author BiographyStephen has illustrated many children's books for publishers including Usborne, Little Tiger and Really Decent Books. He enjoys painting, searching for insects and looking at the moon. He currently lives in Bristol with his wife.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBusy Little World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Barker
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.