All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA child is, as he should be, involved in a world of youthful activities and exciting new ideas. Though he may have a unique and special relationship with a grandparent, he may, in general, think of the elderly as old . Young children have difficulty picturing, as older ones tend to forget, that the elderly were once children themselves, engaging in many of the same activities. This book lets the child see how alike grandparents and grandchildren really are.
- Author(s)Eloise Lovelace
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.