All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe creator of the acclaimed CLARICE BEAN, THAT'S ME cooks up a droll and ingenious treat for picky eaters and the people who love them. Lola is a fussy eater. A VERY fussy eater. She won't eat her carrots (until big brother Charlie reveals that they are really orange twiglets from Jupiter). She won't eat her mashed potatoes (until Charlie explains they are cloud fluff from the pointiest peak of Mount Fuji). There are many, many things Lola absolutely will t eat, including and especially tomatoes. Or will she? Join two endearing siblings for a smorgasbord of fun in Lauren Child's witty story about the triumph of imagination over proclivity.
- Author BiographyLauren Child attended art school and did lots of things before writing children s books, including designing ceramics for children, working as an artist's assistant, and designing lampshades. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Lauren Child
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication28/08/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width257 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lauren Child
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.24Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.