All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly popular and long-running series has been revamped for a new generation of readers, with a clean, crisp redesign and colourful covers. The series explores questions that young readers ask about the world around them in an unrivalled child-friendly style. The conversational format is perfect for delivering solid information in a natural, amusing and imaginative way. Designed to amuse and intrigue the young reader, this book explores the world of reptiles, including their eating habits, camouflage, baby reptiles, and why reptiles need our protection.
- Author BiographyAmanda O'Neill has worked in education since 1976 and has been a freelance writer and editor since 1986. She has written books on a wide range of subjects, including many on the animal kingdom. Amanda lives in Leicestershire with her family, rescue cat Jess and a whole host of reptiles, bugs and other creatures.
- Author(s)Amanda O'Neill
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading Age6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.