About this product
- DescriptionWhat do daddies do with their children? They style hair, they carpool, they cuddle (after they look under beds for monsters). They play, they motivate, and they comfort. Dads may sometimes wonder if they're doing a good job. But one thing they're sure of is that they love every moment with their children. Doyin Richards is a dad whose mission is to celebrate how fatherhood is the coolest and most rewarding gig a man will ever have in his lifetime. I Wonder is a book for families to share on special occasions, and every day.
- Author BiographyDoyin Richards is a father, husband, writer, consultant, and public speaker inspiring mothers and fathers to think, laugh, and learn while evolving as parents and couples. He is the author of the popular parenting blog Daddy Doin' Work, and the book, Daddy Doin' Work: Empowering Mothers to Evolve Fatherhood, and has appeared on nationally broadcast television shows including the Today show and Good Morning America. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Doyin Richards
- PublisherFeiwel and Friends
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel and Friends
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width228 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.