Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the hundredth time of hearing his Mamma say I worked hard for you!, the curious three year old, Sweet-Pea-Pie-Boy-Face, asked his Mamma how she worked hard for him!
- Author BiographyInspired by her desire to leave childhood memories for her family, her love of writing, and her lack of scrapbooking-patience, the Boise author turned to writing children's books. The stories that fill the pages of her books are often plucked from the everyday mundaneness of her real-life experiences, and mixed in with a bit of creativity for the enjoyment of her Firecrackers and children all over the World. She hopes you are blessed by the memories shared within these pages, as they are the cherished moments that fill her heart with joy and her life with laughter! Ruthilyn lives happily ever after with her hub and their four children, the Firecrackers!
- Author(s)Ruthilyn Sparks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.