All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written for the scores of single-never-been-married women who are desperately seeking marriage. Are they aware of what being a man's wife really means? Are they prepared for a husband? If they knew what it really meant to be a wife, would they still want it? This book will advise single women on how to answer these questions for themselves. Excerpt: Taken from Section4 Little things - No one sets out in marriage contemplating a divorce. But, what if you did? Not in a morbid sort of way where you're setting yourself up with a death wish (speaking to the death of a marriage) but, in a realistic way of thinking of an 'every' case scenario. Ask yourself, How would this man treat me during a divorce? This is something most people don't consider. And when the person you were supposed to love forever turns into public enemy number one, it's difficult to process. When the man who was supposed to hor and cherish you is t only t wishing you well but is doing everything within his power to bring you down, it's eugh to literally change your outlook on life, love, and relationships. You lose faith in romance and commitment. Say you pledged yourlife to a man who seems to be out to get you. The word committed will take on a whole new meaning-complete with straitjacket. When you're romantically involved in the beginning and still feeling the fluttering wings of butterflies in your stomach you would never guess that this same person would later call you out of your name, disrespect you in ways you would never imagine, plot against you, and sometimes even strike you. If you pay attention, there are always signs early on...
- Author BiographyA retired salon owner and hair stylist of more than 20 years, and it was always her dream to become a published author, creating stories with interesting characters. In 2002 it was realized when she became a fulltime writer, releasing her first novel, Black Beauty in 2004. In 2007, after weeks of negotiations, this bestselling author came out of her self-imposed exile, and signed with Hollygrove Publishing joining the literary team headed by national Best Selling Author, Brian W. Smith. Because her readers had been clamoring for her next work, Elaine decided to give them more than they expected. It's Morning: Torn Lovers and Their Stories (2008) is her second book, comprised of two novellas and one short story where each one has a love triangle with two men and one woman. This book is designed to make those who have followed her writing, rejoice that she has come back and those who had never heard of her, never forget her name. The long-awaited Broken Appointments will be Ms. Flowers' third work of fiction. Expected to be released at the end of 2010, this novel will be a spin-off of sorts with two of the characters from Black Beauty. Yes, more beauty salon drama. In the interim, this gifted writer is having great success with her first try at non fiction. I Wouldn't Mind Having a Husband, I Just Don't Want to Be Somebody's Wife: The Single Woman's Guide to Self-fulfillment is a self help e-book designed for single-never-beenmarried women who are egregiously seeking a husband. During her days behind the hydraulic chair, Ms. Flowers encountered many single women desperate to get married as well as many married women desperate to be single again. She wondered if single women knew what married women knew, would they still be so anxious to go down that road? Maybe, maybe not; but if they were equipped with the information of what it meant to be a wife they could have a new appreciation for their singleness while waiting for Mister to come along. Elaine Flowers is a divorcee of 20 years with an adult daughter, Erin (24) and son, Lexington (21).
- Author(s)Elaine Flowers
- PublisherTop Shelf Publishing Group
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTop Shelf Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.