All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Eustace's subjects read like a Who's Who in the world of art, cinema, music and design: Tracy Emin, Sophia Loren, James Earl Jones, Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Milton Glaser to name a few. His work is held in both private and public collections, and Tom Brokaw's television series Along Highway 50, was inspired by David's portfolio for NBC's art based project.
- Author BiographyBrought up in working class Glasgow, David Eustace worked in a variety of jobs including as a prison officer in Glasgow's notorious prison, HM Barlinnie. It wasn't until his late twenties that he discovered photography, and within a year of graduating, was working weekly for GQ, ES, Tatler, Vogue, Sunday Times magazine and Sunday Telegraph magazine. Living between New York and Glasgow, he is internationally recognised as a 'photographer's photographer' whose simple and no-nonsense pictures seem reflective of his life's experiences.
- Author(s)David Eustace
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight3556 g
- Width284 mm
- Height364 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial Limited ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.