All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second of two mographs published of the Greek-born, London-based artist Kalliopi Lemos. Her provoking and highly intriguing sculptures challenge the treatment of undocumented migrants and the opression of women in general.
- Author BiographyKalliopi Lemos is a Greek sculptor, painter and installation artist based in London. Lemos studied at the Byam Shaw School of Art and Central Saint Martins, where she pursued post-graduate studies.
- Author(s)Kalliopi Lemos
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.