All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionNot every prehistoric creature is a disaur! Long, long ago, many strange beasts roamed the Earth - and this delightful picture book, based on the fossil halls at the rewned American Museum of Natural History, tells their story. Fun, fact-filled verses introduce 16 animals - 11 that are t disaurs, five that are - creating an irresistible guessing game about who the subject might be. Meet the Smilodon (a sabre-toothed cat), the woolly mammoth, the prehistoric shark and other creatures.
- Author BiographyTheAmerican Museum of Natural Historyin New York City is one of the largest and most respected museums in the world, with an annual attendance of five million. Since the Museum was founded in 1869, its collections have grown to include more than 33 million specimens and artifacts relating to the natural world and human cultures. The Museum showcases its collections in the exhibition halls, and, behind the scenes, more than 200 scientists carry out cutting-edge research.The Museum is home to the world s largest collection of dinosaur fossils, and its scientists conduct expeditions each year to discover new fossil specimens. Plan a trip to the Museum, or visit online at amnh.org.
- Author(s)William Lach
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonny Lambert
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.