Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionHas there ever been a more extraordinary rock-star story than Ozzy Osbourne's? Born into a life so poor that the whole family slept in one room, Ozzy endured a tough upbringing. Music was his salvation and his band Black Sabbath went on to change the music scene forever. But along with the rock and roll came the inevitable sex and drugs and Ozzy fell into a long relationship with addictive substances. The stories of Ozzy's days on the road are legendary - biting the head off a live bat, losing his best friend and writing partner Randy Rhoades in a tragic plane crash - but few kw of the real heartbreak he suffered during those days of excess. In the end it was love that saved him: the love of his wife Sharon and kids Kelly, Jack and Aimee. In his highly anticipated autobiography, Ozzy comes clean: in all senses.
- Author BiographyBorn John Michael Osbourne in Birmingham, 1948, Ozzy Osbourne is one of rock music's most enduring figures. In the last few years he has also become one of television's best loved personalities via the wildly successful hit MTV show 'The Osbournes'.
- Author(s)Ozzy Osbourne
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/09/2016
- Content NoteSection: 32, colour photos
- Weight780 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.