All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA Bengal tiger wakes up one morning realising he is raveusly in love. A pompous railway supervisor in a remote Indian province bites off more than he can chew when a peculiar new clerk arrives on his doorstep. In ather place and in ather time, a secret agent who spends her days watching the front door of an unkwn quarry discovers something she isn't meant to. An immigrant housewife in a Midwestern town geeing up for Thanksgiving makes a wish she may come to regret. And a small and famous country's only executioner claims his conscience is as clean as his heavy, washed stones. With this glittering, savage and elegant first collection, where reality loops in Borgesian twists and dazzles with Bollywood exuberance, where frayed photographs take on a life of their own and where elephants wish only to die with dignity, Rajesh Parameswaran bursts onto the literary landscape as an astonishing new talent.
- Author BiographyRajesh Parameswaran is a graduate of Yale Law School and a former law clerk to a federal judge. His short stories have appeared in McSweeney's, Zoetrope: All-Story, Fiction and Book Magazine. 'The Strange Career of Doctor Raju Gopalarajan' won a National Magazine Award and was nominated for the Kay Cattarulla Award for Best Short Story. Rajesh Parameswaran lives in New York.
- Author(s)Rajesh Parameswaran
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.