Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome people are naturally gifted in the art of influence and persuasion. Why do some have it and others don't? And what is it, exactly, that makes someone and their point of view so irresistible? In fact, anyone can master the power of influence and Rob Yeung shows you how. Delving into fascinating psychology, he reveals unexpected insights including: * Why giving people more choice might make them less happy * Why telling people they 'should' do something makes them less likely to do it * Why offering something for free makes it less desirable * When GBP1 is more persuasive than GBP50 Revealing the secrets behind effortlessly winning trust and support, I is for Influence will open doors to endless potential in your life, whether it's getting that promotion, winning that business contract or finding your perfect match. By the bestselling author of Confidence and The Extra One Per Cent (Macmillan, 2010).
- Author BiographyDr Rob Yeung is a chartered psychologist of the British Psychological Society. He has written more than 20 books including the 2008 bestseller Confidence: The art of getting whatever you want and The Extra One Per Cent: How small changes make exceptional people (Macmillan, 2010). He is regularly asked to comment in the media and has appeared on numerous TV shows as the psychologist 'talking head'.
- Author(s)Rob Yeung
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Reading Age16
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.