All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Baccalaureate (IB) was founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1968 as a n-profit educational foundation that endeavored to develop inquiring, kwledgeable and caring young people who would go on to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. What began as a single program for internationally mobile students preparing for college, has grown into a series of programs for students up to age 19. Barron's is pleased to offer a brand new review guide for the IB Biology exam. The content of the exam is compiled from the newly revised IB Biology course syllabus. This review book focuses specifically on the syllabus material to ensure that students are fully prepared and includes:
- An overview of the tests/papers, including an explanation of scoring, command terms, and optional topics based on the brand new 2014 syllabus
- Connections to the Nature of Science (NOS) theme that runs throughout the syllabus
- Study tips and strategies for maximizing scores
- A section on mathematical calculation and statistical analysis review
- 2 full-length paper 1, 2, and 3 practice exams with fully explained answersThe book is formatted to prepare students for either the one-year SL (standard level) or the two-year HL (higher level) biology exam.
- Author(s)Camilla C. Walck
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.