All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness intelligence and analytics software enable businesses to analyze performance data in order to make better decisions through the use of cloud computing--an Internet-based model for convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources. This book is a practitioner's guide for successful evaluation and design for implementation of Cogs Business Intelligence cloud solution, for either Cogs 8 BI or Cogs Business Intelligence Version 10. With pragmatic and practical information about the best practices and guidelines, as well as specific software and configuration steps, this guide for solutions and IT architects includes detailed screen shots, code samples, and input instructions.
- Author BiographyAnant Jhingran is an IBM fellow and vice president and chief technical officerfor IBM s Information Management division. He lives in San Francisco.Stephan Jou is a technical architect, research staff member, and senior technical staff member in IBM s Business Analytics division in the Technology and Innovation group. William Lee is a senior software consulting engineer at IBM through the Cognos acquisition.Thanh Pham is a solution architect in the IBM Information Management Advanced Technology group, focusing onhelping customers build applications using the IBM Mashup Center product and IBM cloud computing. Biraj Saha is an advisory software developer at IBM Cognos, specializing in metadata and algorithm design and development for Cognos modeling tools. They all live in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Author(s)Anant Jhingran,Biraj Saha,Stephan Jou,Thanh Pham,William Lee
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDouble Oak
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.