All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse the Internet safely and ethically in preparation for the IC3 exam IC3: Internet and Computing Core Certification Living Online Study Guide is your ideal study guide to focus on the Living Online exam module in preparation for the IC3 exam. This book covers working in a networked environment, using the Internet, electronic collaboration, and the safety issues surrounding online communication, presented in a clear, concise style. Hands-on examples and self-paced exercises show readers how to perform critical tasks needed to pass the exam, and the companion website offers study tools including the Sybex test engine, a pre-assessment test, practice questions, and videos. You will also have access to over one hundred electronic flashcards, and the chapter files needed to complete the exercises in the book. The Internet and Computing Core Certification exam measures a candidate on key and fundamental computing skills, ensuring their ability to get the most value and impact from computer techlogy. This guide focuses on the Living Online module of the IC3, testing your skills and solidifying your understanding in preparation for the exam. * Review the basics of electronic communication and collaboration * Master internet navigation and the networked environment * Understand computing and the Internet's impact on society at large * Brush up on the safety, ethical, and responsibility issues of Internet use When you are serious about certification, IC3 provides the practice that inspires self-confidence.
- Author BiographyCiprian Adrian Rusen is a recognized Windows Consumer Expert Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP). He has published several books about Windows and Microsoft Office, and he's an active tech blogger at http://www.7tutorials.com. At 7 Tutorials, he also provides complete tutorials for Windows, Windows Phone, and Xbox One users.
- Author(s)Ciprian Adrian Rusen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.