All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete 5-10A mathematics series for the Australian Curriculum. The ICE-EM Mathematics series was created by the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) to provide a mathematics program that gives students a clear understanding of ideas and concepts. It aims to improve mathematics learning for students with a range of abilities, needs and levels of interest. This new, full-colour series has been rewritten and developed for the Australian mathematics curriculum by AMSI, while retaining the structure, depth and approach of the original titles. The development team has thoroughly reviewed the Australian mathematics curriculum to produce materials that cover all of the required content, as well as provide additional coverage of topics that are relevant and essential for a complete understanding of mathematics.
- Author(s)Andy Edwards,Colin Becker,Garth Gaudry,Howard Cole,Jacqui Rammage,Janine McIntosh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1000 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.