All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the current context and use of ICT in the public and voluntary sectors and provides practical guidance for managers and staff. Assuming technical kwledge, it provides the ideas, tools and resources to think critically and creatively about ICT practice and to implement positive change at individual, team and organisational level.
- Author BiographyLuke Geoghegan is Chief Executive of Toynbee Hall (a voluntary sector organisation in London's East End) and Visiting Professor at London Metropolitan University. Jason Lever is a policy advisor for a national charity. Both have extensive experience in the statutory sectors. Ian McGimpsey is the Linklaters Volunteer Manager at Toynbee Hall.
- Author(s)Ian McGimpsey,Jason Lever,Luke Geoghegan
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.