All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionNow You're Thinking about Your Career presents Critical Thinking as the #1 skill of increasing importance in today's workplace, and is the key to career success. Students will learn about critical thinking, assess their thinking style, and identify how to improve thinking. Good thinking skills will differentiate students from other job candidates, give them a competitive advantage, and help them to step into the job and perform with confidence. Students will learn how to: Stop & think. Identify the real issue. Kw when information is critical and when it's t. Explore alternatives. Decide. Make it happen. Be successful. Infuse student success into any program with our IDentity Series booklets. Written by national subject matter experts, the material contains strategies and activities for immediate application. If you like this IDentity Series: Now You're Thinking about Your Career, you will love the other options available: Financial Literacy (Farosh Torabi), Financial Responsibility (Clearpoint Financial), Now You're Thinking about College (Judy Chartrand et.al.), and Ownership (Megan Stone). AVAILABILITY: It is available via our Pearson Custom Library program as a standalone product or as part of a custom text. Go to http://www.pearsonlearningsolutions.com/custom-library/pearson-custom-student-success-and-career-development to view the content and build your book!
- Author BiographyJudy Chartrand is a Consultant Chief Scientist with Pearson's Talent Assessment group where she consults on product development and research, especially in the area of critical thinking. Judy works extensively with corporate and educational clients, helping them implement assessment solutions that foster professional development, team building, retention, high potential engagement, and career management. A recognized thought leader in the career field, she has been a speaker at over 50 national and international conferences and published over 40 articles on assessment and talent development. She received an Early Career Award from the American Psychological Association for her work in the career development field. She has developed career and life planning programs for the United States Olympic team, the AARP, and the Commonwealth of Virginia, among others. Stewart Emery is coauthor of the international bestsellers Success Built to Last andDo you Matter?: How Great Design Will Make People Love Your Company? He has a lifetime of experience as an entrepreneur, creative director, corporate culture consultant, and executive coach. He has led workshops and seminars and delivered key notes all over the world. Russ Hall is author of fourteen books and coauthor of numerous other books. He has also had short stories, essays, and articles published in a wide array of media and has received several awards. Heather Ishikawa is the National Sales Director for Pearson Talent Assessment. Heather has extensive experience in architecting corporate-wide, assessment based leadership development initiatives. Ishikawa has delivered workshops to hundreds of leaders on the topics of critical thinking, leadership, teambuilding, communication and change management. Heather lives in California with her husband and two children. John Maketa is the Director of Strategic Partnerships for Pearson. John is a dynamic leader in enterprise growth, developing bold and creative strategic alliances that catapult global performance and profit. Maketa is known throughout the learning and development industry as a major connector who is able to strategically align initiatives for parties on both sides of the table with unparalleled financial and professional success. John lives in Pennsylvania with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Judy M. Chartrand
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.