IFP/Los Angeles Independent Filmmaker's Manual by Eden H. Wurmfeld, Nicole Shay LaLoggia (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBacked by the resources of Independent Feature Project/West, co-authors Nicole Shay LaLoggia and Eden H. Wurmfeld have written the definitive low-budget production manual. Using examples from the Swingers and Kissing Jessica Stein, this comprehensive manual offers the independent filmmaker a single volume reference covering every aspect of making a film: script rights and rewrites, financing, breakdown, scheduling and budgeting, pre-production, production, postproduction, and distribution. A resource guide listing useful references and organizations, as well as a glossary, complete this guide. The companion CD-ROM features interviews with important figures in the independent film industry, including Billy Bob Thornton and Ang Lee. Forms that are illuminated in the text are also included on the CD for ease of use. The new edition is updated with thorough coverage of digital and HD-how to decide which to shoot on, what the financial impact is, and the effect on preproduction. There is also a new chapter on distribution and expanded material on postproduction.
- Author BiographyEden H. Wurmfeld produced the indie-hit Kissing Jessica Stein and the award-winning documentary Sunset Story, among others. She has worked as an assistant director, production manager and line producer on multiple films, including the 1996 hit movie Swingers. Eden received an alumni award from the UCLA School of TV, Film and Theater and was named one of Variety's 10 Producers to Watch in 2002. Nicole Shay LaLoggia began her career in development before earning her first producer credit on Swingers, which was picked up for distribution by Miramax in 1996. She has developed, produced, line produced, assistant directed, post-produced, marketed, sold and taught about nearly every aspect of independent filmmaking. LaLoggia is currently a producing professor at the North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Author(s)Eden H. Wurmfeld,Nicole Shay LaLoggia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Weight839 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.