All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is focused on the growth techniques for III-Nitrides featuring chapters written by leading experts in the field. This unique volume provides a comprehensive review and introduction to growth issues, substrates and characterization of GaN and related compounds for newcomers to the field and stimulus for further advances for experienced researchers. The technical chapters in this volume are focused on various aspects of growth modes, growth techniques such as molecular beam epitaxy, metalorganic chemical vapor deposition, metalorganic vapor phase epitaxy, epitaxial lateral overgrowth, hydride vapor phase epitaxial growth, as well as substrate issues and characterization results.
- Author BiographyOmar Manasreh is the Series Editor of Optoelectronic Properties of Semiconductors and Superlattices. He is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of New Mexico. He has extensive experience in the experimental and theoretical optoelectronic properties of III-V semiconductors, superlattices and related devices. In particular, his recent work is focused on optoelectronic devices such as near, mid-, and long-wavelength infrared detectors, as well as UV detectors based on III-nitrides for optical communications. Dr. Ian Ferguson joined Georgia tech from Emcore Corporation where he served as a Director of Research. Prior to this, he worked with interdisciplinary research groups at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL and at the Imperial College in London, UK. Dr. Ferguson has a particular interest in research that involves an interdisciplinary approach that is often conducted in collaboration with industry partners. He has also been actively involved in the entrepreneurial process of establishing new companies. He is currently a Professor in the Microelectronics Group of the Georgia Tech ECE Department.
- Author(s)Omar Manasreh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.