CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrative medicine emphasizes the combination of both conventional and alternative approaches to address many aspects of health and illness. It is a state-of-the-art modern medical care drawn from the very best medicine strategies. This book presents the readers with a brief but thorough understanding of various common clinical disorders and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) theories. It demonstrates the readers how diseases are diagsed and treated by conventional medicine and Chinese medicine; it guides the readers through the process of evaluating symptoms and accurately prescribing herbs or herbal formula; it offers the readers lots of modifications of herbal formulas that will further enhance the clinical results. In addition, it offers readers a variety of strategies, treatment principles, detailed prescriptions for coping with common clinical diseases, and it offers doctors very workable and practical tools to easily apply TCM to their daily medical practice.
- PublisherJun Liu, M.D.
- Date of Publication12/08/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationDacula
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJun Liu, M.D.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1165 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.