IPOs for Everyone: The 12 Secrets of Investing in IPOs by Linda R. Killian, Kathleen Shelton Smith, William K. Smith (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.83+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFounders of Renaissance Capital and the IPO Aftermarket Fund get in on the cutting edge of today's ecomy The business press has declared IPOs-Initial Public Offerings-dead seven times in the past ten years. Every time they've been wrong. Far from being deterred by the IPO obituaries, the authors of IPOs for Everyone show that these times in the IPO market consistently present the best buys. Once reserved for a select group of Wall Street pros, there are w many opportunities for individual investors to take advantage of in the IPO groundswell. IPOs have become a must have for investors who wish to diversify their portfolio. IPOs for Everyone, reveals the twelve secrets used by the founders of Renaissance Capital, the leading IPO research and money management firm, to pick a winning IPO investment. This timely book provides the inside kwledge that investors must have to play the volatile IPO market successfully, including: finding the best companies on the block, getting favorable pricing and seeking out buying opportunities in the aftermarket.
- Author BiographyLINDA R. KILLIAN, CFA, has nearly two decades of investment management and equity research experience. Prior to founding Renaissance Capital, she was a portfolio manager and analyst with Citicorp Investment Management and Wertheim Schroder. KATHLEEN SHELTON SMITH has spent over twenty years working with IPOs as an investment banker and portfolio manager. Prior to founding Renaissance Capital, she was a director of Merrill Lynch Capital Markets' Technology and Emerging Growth Investment Banking Group. WILLIAM K. SMITH is a founder and portfolio manager of Renaissance Capital. He was a senior investment banking executive with Kidder Peabody and Bear Stearns. He is the author of the book Strategic Growth Through Mergers and Acquisitions. RENAISSANCE CAPITAL, located in Greenwich, Connecticut, runs the IPO+ Aftermarket Fund, the first mutual fund focused on IPOs. For up-to-the-minute information on IPOs, visit Renaissance Capital's Web site: www.IPOhome.com.
- Author(s)Kathleen Shelton Smith,Linda R. Killian,William K. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2001
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight660 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.