Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in conjunction with RSA Security - the most trusted name in e-security - this book gives a detailed presentation of IPSec components, implementation, and VPN interoperability. It is a part of the RSA Press series.
- Author BiographyCarlton Davis (San Jose, CA) a Sales Engineer with Network Associates. Previously he was a Systems and Security Administrator, with Bell Canada. He has a Masters Degree in Computer Science from McGill University.
- Author(s)Carlton Davis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleRSA Press S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight746 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.