All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to create dynamic, published games for the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iPhone Game Development for Teens. This project-based beginner's game programming book guides new game developers through the complete process of developing a complete game. The book's high-energy, step-by-step style presents proven consistent processes for creating exciting games and its highly readable style is perfect for teens or other beginners. The book begins by introducing critical gaming concepts before going into the details, sound effects, graphics, and more. While the book focuses on developing games specifically for the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, readers can use the author's solid development process and the book's open source engine to create effective games for virtually any platform. An accompanying CD-ROM helps readers complete projects with demos of graphics, sound effects and much more.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author and successful computer consultant Clayton Crooks has published more than 10 leading books on a range of game development and computer topics, from using Visual Basic to developing 3D graphics. He has also served as technical editor for five additional titles. In addition to complete books, Mr. Crooks has published hundreds of writings in a variety of publications, including magazines such as Dr. Dobbs Journal. His works have also been published on numerous web sites. In addition to his accomplishments as a writer, Mr. Crooks is a very successful businessman. He is the owner of Creative Technologies of Knoxville, a computer consulting company specializing in small business needs. He is also a partner in the master franchises of Jani-King of Memphis and Jani-King of Little Rock. Mr. Crooks is the President of Creative Development, LLC, a Knoxville, Tennessee-based land development and real-estate investment company.
- Author(s)Clayton E. Crooks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.